Neobook and MMB

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Thu Dec 23 12:28:37 EST 2004

If you buy altbrowser, do you also by the right to incorporate it into
standalone applications that are distributed to others, or must the
license be purchased separately for every person who receives the
standalone?

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Stephen
Barncard
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:50 AM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Neobook and MMB

>A number of other moderately priced multimedia authoring systems offer
"web
>objects". Runrev should indeed consider to integrate a web control,
too.

>Unfortunately both Neobook and MMB are only available for Windows.

Well, that pretty much nixes them for me.

so what's the point? These products don't even come close to Rev,
which is far more than a 'multimedia authoring system".

You are arguing about the modest fee to add altbrowser to the package
that a stock rev offers today.  Not everyone needs a 'web control".