3D Rev Cards...

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Dec 22 17:33:47 EST 2004

I can think of some ways to make card objects behave in a "3-D" fashion using parallax scrolling techniques based on object number. That is, when the user scrolls the view of the card, the objects move up or down, left or right in different increments with low numbered object moving more than high numbered objects.