Viewing the video tutorials

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 22 15:32:18 EST 2004

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 12/4/04 1:48 AM, rletson wrote:
>
>> What gives, it seemed to load, but nothing happens when you click on the
>> training windows????
>
> Did you allow the Ensharpen codec to be installed when you first started
> up Revolution?

Ensharpen's cool, but since it currently has a small installed base I
wonder if it might make sense to upload a second copy of the videos in a
codec that's been serving the rest of the world well for years, perhaps
Sorensen.

I think there's a way to check the compressors available, so it should't
be too hard to determine whether Ensharpen's installed and switch the
download path accordingly.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation