Windows logoff command

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Dec 21 11:42:53 EST 2004

On Dec 21, 2004, at 8:23 AM, Bill Vlahos wrote:

> 	3. If I can write a program to do this, how can I run it as a service
> so the user can't quit it?

There is an MS utility, I forgot the name, that helps.  You can run it
as a service.  When your specify the command line for it you give the
command line for the command-line Rev as its parameters.  It runs the
app.

I'm not awake yet, so details are not bubbling to the surface.  I think
I and another have mentioned this on the list in past years, so a
search might find it.

Dar