Stacks open without IDE

James Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Tue Dec 21 10:44:31 EST 2004

This issue has been discussed on the list before, but the resolution
offered doesn't work for me. Is it just me?

To be specific, I am running RR 2.2.1 on OS X 2.2.3 in my living
room, in Nevada City, CA.

When I double click a stack it always opens without the IDE, even
though I have set the default "Open with..." to RR 2.2.1 and RR is
already open.

My work around has been to create a RR alias and drop the stack on
the alias icon. That works, that is the stack opens with the IDE, but
just double clicking doesn't work.

Anyone found a way to make the double click work?

Jim