rev chat discussions

william griffin bill at igame3d.com
Fri Dec 17 16:33:50 EST 2004

On Dec 17, 2004, at 10:04 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com
wrote:
> Message: 16
> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:35:55 +0100
> From: Mark Schonewille <europe at ehug.info>
> Subject: Re: rev chat disconnected

> I'm replying to the list because you wrote to the list.
Rev Needs Forums, its as simple as that.

> The client and the server we both created before André released
> libNetServices. Besides, I don't think that libNetServices is
> compatible with the ChatRev protocol.
>
> Best,
>
> Mark

I don't think compatibility would be a problem if you use each
protocol/tech
for what you need to do, one opens port for chat server, other opens
port
for web server.
Such processes could continue ...until..how many ports are there?
32767? 65534?
Integrating web server and chat client (browser chat client), is up to
the ambitious
developer. Live online chat based internet tech/sales support is making
a friend of ours a bunch
of money in the PHP arena.

Mr Bill