Applescript error?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Dec 17 15:24:50 EST 2004

Richard-

Friday, December 17, 2004, 7:20:22 AM, you wrote:

RG> More importantly, most of the things folks had to resort to externals to
RG> accomplish in HC are built in with Rev, so with a couple of lines of
RG> revised scripting you can ditch those externals and have the
RG> functionality you're looking for on all platforms.

This bears repeating. When I started experimenting with rev I
converted some of my old HC stacks with some trepidation, since they
made heavy use of externals to get the required speed from the math
calculations. I was pleased and muchly surprised to find that rev's
internal math handlers were fast enough that I no longer needed to
spawn the tasks out to external handlers.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net