Card within a card (or subforms)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Dec 16 19:01:44 EST 2004

On Dec 16, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>> An alternate approach might be something that translates a stack into
>> a bunch of subgroups of a group.
>
> Precisely.  It would ideally work in both directions.

It might be, if there are many rough edges and gotchas, that this would
have to be considered a tool that does 95% of the work during design
time and the designer must clean up the rest.  The building the stack
might be considered an easy way to spec the fancy group.

An alternate approach I have pondered is a control that puts a picture
of some card of the stack in an image an collects events to the image
and distributes them to the stack.  The stack might be open, but
invisible.  Maybe the work in repeatedly taking pictures is too heavy
and if you take pictures only after events, then moving and pulsating
gets lost.

Dar Scott