New Revolution Game

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Dec 16 10:34:40 EST 2004

On Dec 15, 2004, at 10:18 PM, James Russell wrote:

>> Yep, I'm seeing this too.
>>
>> On Dec 15, 2004, at 2:43 PM, Thomas McGrath III
>> wrote:
>>
>>> When I lost in the arena while my guys were
>> working out they did not
>>> die. They were still working out but could not do
>> anything else. They
>>> were like ghosts.
>
> Almost ghosts, they are just lacking extra graphics.
> Basically you require a graveyard to store the dead
> bodies, otherwise they take up space when they die.

>> cross-developing from
>> Should still be able to
>
> I have an old powerpc lying around and have been
> meaning to set it up I shall try to do that before
> x-mas. I did a OS X build, but since I have never
> touched OS X Im unsure as to how successful it will
> be. There is two differnt builds for OS X, hopefully
> one of them will work. If neither work, Im up for some
> pointers :)

Version 1 works (and looks) fine.  Nice and smooth.

If you want a custom icon and don't have tools for OS X icon creation,
just put together a 128x128 image for it.  I have Iconographer here and
can get the OS X, Windows, and OS 9 icons for you rather quickly.  Yes,
OS X can use 128x128 icons.  They're quite large.  (You can actually
"zoom in" on the Finder windows and the desktop, not to mention the
dock...)