Card within a card (or subforms)

mfstuart at cox.net mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 16:11:45 EST 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if a card can be a subcard?
In otherwords, I'd like to build an interface that has a "wrapper" card that then loads or calls another card to appear "inside" the called from card - the "wrapper" card.

Typically, in the Windows development environment this is called forms and subforms, where the subform is a child of the parent form. When the parent form is dragged around, the subform "goes" with it - the subform is inhereted by the parent form.

Another example of this, would be the browser forms with frames, whether vertical or horizontal.

If this can be done, can someone point me in the right direction to do this?

TIA,

Mark Stuart