URL download and Cache problems

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Dec 15 13:05:55 EST 2004

On Dec 15, 2004, at 12:58 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> At 12:28 15/12/2004 -0500, Rick Harrison wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm getting some Revolution weirdness when trying to download
>> files from the internet.

Alex,

I have some code that changes the URL correctly every time, so that is
not the issue.

I didn't want to list it because it takes up a lot of pages and is
unnecessary for our
discussion purposes.

So the URL load doesn't wait to finish downloading the first file
before downloading the second.
Great..., that's  just terrible for my purposes.

What I really want is for one download to complete before it starts
doing another.

Is there anyway to do this?

I haven't yet had time to digest your code yet.

I'll get back to you a little later.

Thanks for the quick response!

Rick Harrison