Dreamcard Player - help

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:48:00 EST 2004

Hello Mark,
If it's any consolation, I also have a couple of threads currently
running on the list about issues with the player not functioning with
a mySQL database.

With my testing, running my stack from the development environment on
either Linux or XP, works as expected, but the same stacks do not run
in the player on either O/S.  I've tried just about every possible
combination as to where to place the support files without any luck.

Hopefully someone from support will have a look to see what the
problem might be. Waiting patiently.... :)

On another note, don't be too discouraged about the Rev products in
general. I've been watching/testing the development of Rev since the
very early days and it's really quite remarkable just how far it's
progressed.

Problems with the player or not, I'm still convinced that it's the
best multi-platform development tool available and will upgrade to the
studio version shortly.

-Doc-