image in white rectangle

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 22:27:52 EST 2004

oh, perhaps I didn't explain myself well.
Say I'm importing an image of a person standing in full figure against
a white background.  When this image is in front of another larger
image, you can see the white background behind the person.  I just want
to make the white background behind the person invisible so it just
looks like the person is standing in front of the other picture.

Thanks!