Screen area blocker

gwills at ozemail.com.au gwills at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 14 21:24:40 EST 2004

Hi All

I am wondering if anyone has any comments on if this can be done.

I am working with a student who has a severe physical disability. She is attending a regular High School and participating in the mainstream academic program. She is accessing some computer programs that I have developed using a "smartNav" mouse that is controlled by her head.

Some commercial software is not as user friendly as it could be - as she is still developing precise control of the mouse.

What I am wanting to do is have a program that can block out certain areas of the commercial program. A bit like a piece of cardboard placed over the screen so that only specific areas are accessed by the mouse.

Can Rev be written so that it is always sitting on top of any program that is running, thus blocking out unwanted mouse clicks into distracting areas of the program.

I look forward to any options. Thanks.

Greg Wills