Image in white rectangle

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Dec 14 19:52:38 EST 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 5:30 PM, Andrew wrote:

> When importing an image, it always appears inside a white rectangle.
> Is there any way to set the white to "transparent"?

I don't see that in a quick test I did.  Maybe the border got turned
on, somehow.

Or do you mean the image itself has a white rectangle?

If the white is only at the edge...  In that case you can write a small
script to get the imageData, and compute an alphaData and set that.

Or you might be running across bug 560 or bug 1090, where transparency
is lost.  The first is a problem in pasting an image.  The second is a
problem of transparency being lost when the card changes.

Dar Scott