PowerPoint images / icons

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:12:21 EST 2004

I have a powerpoint slide that contains several images I would like to
use in Revolution

Platform Windows XP ; Rev version 2.5

I have tried to copy and paste an image from powerpoint to Rev but
when I do the paste Revolution quits. I have tried Edit -> Paste Image
and ctrl-v.

I am looking for suggestions to what the best way of getting the
images into a stack would be. Please note that I would like the images
to be the same as a transparent gif (this is where the surrounding
area of the image which is usually white is actually transparent).

This will allow a connecting line between the between two images looks correct .

regards,

Glen