forum

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Dec 12 13:11:51 EST 2004

Alex-

http://www.ahsoftware.net/ArchiveSearch.html

AT> I haven't seen many lists or forums as fast and as thorough as this one in

I enthusiastically second that. And while the online list archive
software leaves a lot to be desired, the amount of help available here
is absolutely awesome. I remember a couple of attempts to set up
runrev fora, but as far as I can tell they died from lack of interest.
Maybe I'm misremembering and they're actually in use somewhere, in
which case someone will set me straight about this.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net