Arrays in Rev

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Dec 11 21:42:46 EST 2004

On Dec 11, 2004, at 7:46 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> You don't own stock in Macromedia do you?

Nope. But I've paid more bills and bought more toys using its tools
than all the others combined. Basically, it all comes down to what
makes me money, as this is my profession. Rev-based tools have helped
me solve a few problems, but Director has consistently paid the
mortgage. While its true that there are a few things that Rev does
which Director doesn't (though not many if you include available
xtra$), my clients want the things that Director does which Rev doesn't
- of which there is a very long list. That's all. They are different
tools, and really don't compete as much as people think.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.