Sexuality and Runtime Revolution

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Dec 12 11:14:18 EST 2004

That is byfar the strangest request I ever saw on this list.  I really
do not understand what you want to do. The term "sexuality of Runtime
Revolution" is odd for me, I am sure transcript/metatalk creators were
not thinking about sex when they created the language. As a general
purpose language, you can create almost anything out of it, if you want
to control vibrators, Lego RCX or blinking leds is up to you and your
programming skills. I don't think trying to link the language to sex is
a something that should be called real, you can however link
programmers to sex, if you want to try making some research to try to
probe how some programmers expose their sexual thoughts in their code,
like in their comments, you might get somewhere.

Also, calling people stupid on public lists is not polite, you can call
her stupid as long as you do that on her face and face the consequences
of your act. Buddhism is a very wise and beautifull religion, learning
more about it might enlight you about all aspects of life and human
interaction. I am no PhD or DSc or whatever acronyms they are called
these days, but I know that developers can create very complex
universes  inside their code, each piece of code revealing a little
information on how they face the world, programming as all the creative
activities out there reveal much from the
mind/soul/personality/whatever of their creator, if you want to see sex
there, maybe, you're thinking too much about it, sex is a topic best
served when you are not worried or rationally thinking about it
(popular quote here in Brazil). Also if you think your secretary is not
up to your standards you need another one. The secretary lives in a
symbiosis (damn, is this how we spell this in english!?) with their
boss, it's a vital job! He/She will organize your professional life and
serve as interface with the rest of the world, beware of angry
secretaries and buttlers, sometimes they are more important than their
bosses.... do not treat her like that, programming is difficult and can
only be learned by willing minds.

cheers
andre

On Dec 12, 2004, at 12:51 PM, Magnus Hippolyte Batavia wrote:

> Here at Carthage College we are wanting lecturer to give
> course on sexuality of Runtime Revolution (when I say
> "mousedown" to my secretary Melanie, she has spontaneous
> filing problems). Here at Carthage College in Coyote,
> Wyoming, we are at the center of the community and want
> people to feel attracted by programming: and Runtime
> Revolution is very sexual. So we are wanting lecturer with
> PhD to come to our College and give lectures on said
> subject and real live demonstrations. Our program chief, Dr
> Bhatt, has written Transcript program to remote control
> vibrator; but stupid students want to study Buddhism.
>
> Melanie says she prefers me to do her in lunch break; not
> attending courses on programming - but she is stupid
> person; only good for filing.
>
> Magnus  Hippolyte Batavia, PhD, DSc, Sarvabhauma

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org