Question about mySQL database app for dreamcard

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:59:40 EST 2004

A couple of weeks ago I licensed DreamCard as a learning/development
tool prior to a final move to Rev Studio, thinking that others could
assist with the testing process using the free player. (which I
thought was functional for any type of application.)

I've been working on a mySQL database app hosted on a remote server
and can access the db without problems from my development box.
However, when I tried testing the app on other computers (Linux & XP),
I learned that the player apparently requires some additional files.

I've searched the download section at the web site without luck, so
maybe someone can point me to the additional files that are required
for both O/S's....?

Thanks in advanced for any help. :)

-Doc-