[OT] young developer

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Dec 9 19:33:33 EST 2004

Hi All,

Sorry for the irrelevant email but I had to share my news with you :-)
My middle son (aged 12) just graduated from primary school yesterday
and was awarded the school's technology prize. Among his list of
accomplishments that was read out, was the fact that he has now started
making his own games. "WOW!" said the person giving the speech.

You'll never guess what he uses to write his games... one of them even
has a music track that he wrote in GarageBand.

Anyone who wants to have a look can go to
<http://www.troz.net/jacksgames/>. I'm sure he would welcome any
feedback.

Cheers,
Sarah