interesting patent

Gordon gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 18:12:57 EST 2004

"First to invent" rather than "first to file" is the
rule in the U.S.

If (and its a big if) the PageFlex patent does overlap
with rev's geometry manager, it would be necessary to
show that RR (or their hypercard ancestors), were
actually using or selling such a thing publicly, prior
to the priority date of PageFlex's patent (this would
normally be the data of first filing of any
provisional patent - looks to me like 1999 from the
issued patent).