controls in flds

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Dec 1 17:44:10 EST 2004

Well, I am assuming that youwant the control to move as you scroll the field, since if you didn't want that, you would just put the field beside the control.

If you wanted the control to move when you scroll the field, you can create your field (with no scroll bar of it's own) put the control on top of the field, group them both, assign a scroll bar to the group, then reduce the size of the group so the scroll bar is active.

Now when you move the scroll bar, both the field and the control will appear to scroll.

Is this what you are looking for?