Docs in 2.5RC2 MUCH Better

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Aug 30 15:48:41 EDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 12:38 PM, Troy Rollins wrote:

> Haven't checked the bookmarks issue that Dan brought up though.

Seems to be fixed. At least it appears to be a lot better.

BTW, it turns out one of my "bug" reports about the bookmarks was a
simple misunderstanding. The problem was that the "Filter With"
operation works on bookmarks (which it logically should, of course), so
it only *appeared* things were being lost from my bookmark list. The
problem with doubled entries, however, was real and now appears to be
gone. As far as I can tell, personal local bookmarks work fine. Haven't
tried using Internet Bookmarks yet.