Docs in 2.5RC2 MUCH Better

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Aug 30 15:38:57 EDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 3:31 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Just wanted to report that the docs in the new RC2 release of Rev 2.5
> work MUCH better based on about 10 minutes' exploration. More
> responsive, better default (for my use anyway) and result lists get
> sorted properly.

Indeed. Looking really good. Filters in the dictionary are
instantaneous. Searches are still slow... perhaps like Monte has
mentioned, we can see the ability to filter what is searched in
2.5.1... that should get us to having the new interface and as good or
better means to get to what we are looking for.

Haven't checked the bookmarks issue that Dan brought up though.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.