Downloading Web pages that require cookies

Anthony Craine craine at sent.com
Mon Aug 30 12:28:28 EDT 2004

Hello, List:

I'm thinking of making the jump from HyperCard to Revolution Express.
I'm currently playing with the 30-day trial version.

Is it possible, using Transcript's various URL scripting commands, to
download Web pages that require cookies in order to be downloaded? Or
would it make more sense to embed a UNIX curl command within a script in
Revolution? I know that curl can send cookie info to a Web server to
retrieve pages; I can't determine if Transcript has a command that can
do the same.

Thanks.

Tony Craine