A Silly Thing I Did

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Aug 30 07:15:33 EDT 2004

Thanks, Sarah.  I found the graphic in the Browser but can't find a way to
delete it.  Control-clicking doesn't give me that option and I don't see a
menu item that does either.  Just using the Delete key doesn't work either.
How do I do that?  Jim