Documentation in 2.5 - still doesn't show correct document - gives xmlerr

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 29 15:28:28 EDT 2004

Filter with "choose" produces a no-match result in the default,
out-of-the-box mode. If I click on "Dictionary" then filtering with
choose does indeed produce just the choose command.

Perhaps what is needed is a way for  me to say, in essence, use the
Dictionary as my default doc search/filter basis. With the old docs, we
could set the page to appear when the doc window opened. It didn't
*work*, but the idea was right! ;-)