Any Revolution folks in Northern Virginia?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 23:05:03 EDT 2004

Any Revolution developers in Northern Virginia?   I'm finding that I'm just
getting swamped with work and I think I'd like to start outsourcing some
Revolution development to others in the area.   Since this work involves
telecommuncations devices in a lab environment, it really requires someone local to the
Reston, Herdon or neaby.   It's work that is on-going, but not something that
is full-time.   Perhaps 4-7 hours a week.   It involves a lot of HTTP-header
and TCP/IP work, so if you're interested, you'll definitely want to have
experience with Etherpeek and network-sniffing software.   Some of the
telecommunications hardware, I can give you to have in your home.   Other things require
time in the lab environment.

So, I can probably write more about this, once I find out if anyone is
interested.   Please email me off the list if you are.

- Rob Gould