RevZilla - What Should Be Done Next?

Jay Madren JaysLists at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 16:15:16 EDT 2004

Ken,

Well, I've got 3 that are all equally important. :)

Either make the bug display form wider or make it remember its size when I
change it.  Needed because, at least on my system, line breaks in the
description seem to be hard coded, so then of course your line wrapping
doesn't really reformat it properly to better fit the space.

Add Version to the bug list table.  To help with conserving space, you could
get rid of the Priority column (no one hardly uses it - almost all of them
are P2).

Need a way to easily select a range of choices from the drop-down lists in
search.  On bugzilla I can do this by clicking on one entry then
shift-clicking on another to select all entries in between.  This is useful
for, lets say, quickly selecting all versions except 2.5.

Jay Madren