Database Problems w/ Linux Standalones...

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Aug 24 13:57:24 EDT 2004

I can see that similar problems have been discussed previously on the
list, but I can't seem to find an exact match for this.

I am running the OS X version of Rev 2.2.1.  I built standalones for a
database app (PostgreSQL) for Windoze, OS X, and Linux.  The Windoze
and OS X versions work "as advertised", but the Linux version seems to
simply disregard my login script as soon as it hits the revOpenDatabase
line -- the script works up to that point, then simply quits and drops
me back to where I was before the script started (as if the
revOpenDatabase line was an "exit mouseUp" command).

What would likely be the problem here, and how can I solve it?

Thank you!

Signup at www.doteasy.com