Attachments to revMail

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Aug 24 01:04:54 EDT 2004

> While revMail has no attachments parameter, you can create your own
> attachment text and send it as part of the email body to revMail. If
> you would like more info, please let me know.

I was finally able to get libEmail to work correctly (I didn't know you had to remove the periods).  I added the encoded text to the message and was able to send it using revMail.  Unfortunatly when I got the message it came back as just test with the encoded attachment (as text) at the bottom of the email.

I then tried to write it to a file and then open the file "message.eml" in Windows.  It opened it as a normal message with no "Send" button.

Any ideas on how I can get this message to send through the default mail client (with attachments)?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software