RevCopyPackage?

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Mon Aug 23 05:15:14 EDT 2004

I'm building a helper script that takes a Rev standalone build and gets
it ready for my "create an installer" step (copies to the right folder,
renames various files, adds the readme and license, etc.), but I'm
stuck on the step where I copy the OSX package.

In the archives Monte mentions an undocumented revCopyPackage command,
but I can't seem to get it to work.

I want to copy the Mac OSX build, and rename it at the same time.
Here's my code:

put "/Builds/MacOSX/Web Photos Pro" into fromPackage

put "/Installers/MacOSX/Web Photos Pro 1.0b10/Web Photos Pro
1.0b10.app" into toPackage

revCopyPackage fromPackage, toPackage

the result returns 1 which is a bit unhelpful.  Has anyone successfully
used this command?

Thanks,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/