shilling for my feature request [1926]

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Aug 23 04:44:09 EDT 2004

At 22:39 22/08/2004 -0700, Mark Brownell wrote:

>On Sunday, August 22, 2004, at 07:25 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
>
>>binarySearch
>
>Alex,
>
>I'm either missing a custom made function or you are using some kind of
>undocumented feature.

Two messages back in this thread, I said  " .if you have [thousands], then
I would try out a binary search ..."
meaning "write a binary search function and try it out".  No undocumented
features here.

Now that I'm interested (fatal for me), I'm going to try it myself - so
look for a post from me later today with a simple binarysearch function,
and some timing results.

-- Alex.