Stack is momentarily solid white (flicker) - OSX

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Aug 18 18:53:28 EDT 2004

Gang,

I've noticed that in some stacks running in the IDE under OSX appear
momentarily white and then their background color or image appears.
This is VERY brief, but it can be seen as a flicker. It's more
noticeable because my backgrounds are different shades of charcoal.

This is also seen when I switch from the finder to Rev and my stack
redraws.

I've looked at the archives (nada) and tried fiddling with
alwaysBuffer, bufferhiddenImages and screenNoPixmaps to no avail.

Any thoughts, haters of flicker?

Best,

Jerry