checking/unchecking menus after a menu with cascading menus

moe2 at shaw.ca moe2 at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 15 02:05:59 EDT 2004

on 2004/08/14 11:05 AM, FlexibleLearning at aol.com at FlexibleLearning at aol.com
wrote:

we are not on the same page. i created my own menus in a stack and now i
want to check and uncheck them. i can do this but not when there is a
cascade menu in the middle of the dropdown menus

i can see the menus, i just can not get a checkmark to appear before the
proper menu when there is a cascade menu in the middle of the menus. the
cascade menu is ok if it is the first one but not if it resides with the
second of three menus

what does "child sub-menu checked" mean?