Educational uses for Rev

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Aug 14 12:40:55 EDT 2004

MisterX-

Saturday, August 14, 2004, 12:47:09 AM, you wrote:

M> I tried prograph but it got quite confusing and tedious to dig through
M> a hierachy of objects to click. Soon enough you had 20 million windows
M> opened! But the concept is superb. Too bad it didn't work so well after all.

I keep going back and looking at the Prograph model and wishing it
would work better. I think they had an excellent idea. I can't quite
bring myself to throw out the old CDs or either that or VIP-C. My main
problem with VIP-C was that it was buggy - like you I would end up
doing the initial design work in VIP-C, then throwing it over to
CodeWarrior for the heavy lifting.

M> your code too which was clickeable to jump to the code. I think it still
M> runs and sells and could be used to create xcmds for macs. You could use

Well, that's *technically* true... VIP-C v2.5 was the last version
that shipped. And while it's still listed as available in the "legacy"
section of their website, the note says "Updated for System 8".

http://www.mstay.com//legacy.html

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net