OS X Standalone (mis)behavior

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 11 19:10:21 EDT 2004

>> Any ideas? Maybe I'm doing something wrong when I am building the
>> standalone under 2.2?
>
>I've seen the zooming-without-launching effect too. I have no idea if
>this has been identified and logged with bugzilla though.

No it hasn't. There are only two bugs on the standalone builder and both are
PENDING. Without wishing to sound rude, it's a little frustrating to see
"I've seen that too" posts when a bug is discussed on the list and still
nothing in bugzilla. Please post to bugzilla so we can keep a record of the
issue. I'm not sure I have enough info to fix this yet though...

Cheers

  Monte Goulding - monte at sweattechnologies.com
  Sweat Technologies

  InstallGadget - How To Create An Installer In 10 Seconds
  http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget