List archive Aug04 experiment

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 18:50:53 EDT 2004

On Tuesday, August 10, 2004, at 01:19 PM, Mark Brownell wrote:

> So in the interest of mining the rev-list archive I have thrown
> together the last 800+ messages from this month and created two
> different versions of the same MTML file.
>
> If you go to http://www.gizmotron.org/intuition/download.html you will
> see at the bottom links for the free Intuition Reader. (MacOSX and
> Windows only for now) Use this to:
>
> If you use the free reader you can either surf to this file on the
> internet:
> at: http://www.gizmotron.org/revolution/aug04RevList.txt and run it
> from there or you can download this file and unzip it and then open > it:
> http://www.gizmotron.org/revolution/testList.zip

If anyone is trying this thing out you need to download the .zip file
and unzip it first then open it. I discovered a missing property in a
function call that works fine as a hyperlink but is missing the type
value so it is not working right now as an entered hyperlink (MTML
Link). This will all be fixed by tomorrow after I drink a six-pack and
take in some rays and the swimming pool.

Mark