Way to detect if IE is installed?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Aug 10 18:06:31 EDT 2004

I would check in the Applications folder, then in the user's
Applications folder (if it exists). If you haven't found it by then,
ask the user where it is (allowing them to say it isn't there) and
store it's location in the custom property for use next time. If it has
been moved out of the standard Applications folder, then I think you
are justified in asking for it to be located, or assuming it isn't
there.

Cheers,
Sarah