The sky is falling... [was Re: Is Rev too "Mac focused"?]

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Aug 8 02:29:46 EDT 2004

Ken and Troy,

Forgive my ignorance on this topic, but just so I understand. Does
Director and Real Basic 'use' ActiveX tree controls, data grids, etc? If
so, are they 'embedded' in the app with full access to properties and
methods and instancing via script control? If so, WOW. Do you know of
any examples of these in use?

best,

Chipp