Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Wolfgang M.Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Sun Aug 8 01:58:19 EDT 2004

On 07.08.2004, at 08:15, Chipp Walters wrote:
> Also, we can easily see where HyperCard, SuperCard and other
> 'Mac-centric' authoring environments have ended up. I think it's
> eventually in RR's best interest to focus on other platforms, else the
> find themselves in the same situation as the other lanquished Mac
> Xtalk authoring environments. And remember, both Flash and Director
> found some success on PC's, and originally shipped with an Xtalk
> language.

And the Mouse father said to his son. Paint yourself as a Lion, kill
his kids than you will become the next prince of Africa!!

There are at least 10 Mac centric authoring environments. If  the mAc
has 5% and WIN 95% marketshare, than there must be about 200 WIN
centric authoring environments i the market, which have survived the
dominance of M$´s VB  and .net.
Give me only 30...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Trainingsmaps© -- speadlearning with Mindmaps!
INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com
wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418 Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539