Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Aug 8 02:26:56 EDT 2004

On Aug 8, 2004, at 2:10 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> One thing I do think should be made clear though: RR is a PROFESSIONAL
> LEVEL DEVELOPMENT TOOL. There are those of us (including you) who make
> a living writing professional code using RR. I only mention this so
> others (perhaps undecided) who read this thread will know that
> professional level products have been created with this product.

I'm happy to agree with that too.

RR in the hands of a professional developer who takes the time to learn
its in-and-outs, strengths and weaknesses, can certainly make a VERY
professional tool. I'd never dispute that... I'd be foolish to. I'm a
professional developer, and I like to think the products I've produced
with Rev are professional too.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.