3d graphics in RR/MC [again]

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 19:18:32 EDT 2004

xavier bury wrote:

> While looking at some graphic functions theory and
> how to translate,
> Actionscript, java to TS, I noticed that the 3D in
> Flash is simply
> anymations
> made in Swivel3D. The rest is just smart line
> handling.
>
> I plan to do some 3D again soon... It's hard but
> result is always fun
> to watch... One nice feature of RR to implement this
> will be the irregular
> polygon which with a matrix set of operations
> converts 2D to easy 3D...

Hi Troy and Xavier,

Download the stack Rotater Manipulator from:

<http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/Rotater_Manipulator_v1a.zip>

This is an adaptation of the HC stack of Alexander
Thomas that you could download from his website:

<http://www.dr-lex.34sp.com/software/3dstuff.html>

I've added 3D matrix math to make the transformations
still more faster and included the "Live" option
suggested by Jim Hurley (use this option with
models of a few lines like the cube and some simple
shapes like the Fighter and the Tank).

Read the Help card (second card)
of this stack for useful information.

I've invited to Alexander Thomas to test RunRev
by himself and to visit us in the mail list.

Enjoy! :-))

al

=====
Visit my site: