Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 6 15:41:07 EDT 2004

Dan Shafer wrote:

> I'm afraid the bookstore route is closed to us for the moment. When
> Dreamcard gets enough traction and the software is available in stores,
> we may be able to convince some specialty places like Fry's to carry it,
> but mainstream bookstores aren't likely to touch it unless it comes from
> a major publisher or through an established distributor.

Why is this necessarily limited to DreamCard?

There are books on many professional development tools, including
Director, RealBASIC, and others, at a great many mainstream bookstores.

Wouldn't the award-winning pro Rev product be worth marketing?  With the
higher margins I would think it would be even more so....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation