IMPORTANT: Scripter's Scrapbook v4 Bug

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 07:03:44 EDT 2004

The Scripter's Scrapbook v4.0
Important  Bulletin

If you are using the current version 4.0 of the Scripter's  Scrapbook, there
is an unlikely but potentially important bug in a sub-function  of the File
Attachments dialog window...

If you use the File Attachment  dialog's 'Save as' to re-create an attachment
to you desktop, DO NOT select the  auto-launch option that is then presented
to you. The bug, now fixed for the  upcoming release, can disable your
Scrapbook in some situations. As a  precautionary measure, all v4.0 files have been
temporarily suspended on the  website pending re-release.

The good news is that it does not corrupt  your program, there is no data
loss is involved, and we can quickly fix it for  you if you send your Scrapbook
file to us at the address below.

Our  sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Hugh  Senior
FLCo
support at flexibleLearning.com