export on Revolution Engine

Takaaki Furukawa tac at mac.com
Thu Aug 5 00:49:58 EDT 2004

Here is the CGI script. The export command works fine on normal
(non-server)
version of Revolution, but not on Revolution Engine for servers (CGI).
  I'm using the Darwin engine, and "the version" returns 2.5. (Although
I downloaded it from
ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/engines/2.1.2/Darwin.gz
)

#!revolution
on startUp
   put "Content-type: text/plain" & cr & cr
   open stack "myStack"
   go to first card
   set the paintCompression to PNG
   export img 1 to url "binfile:imgdir/myimg.gif" as PNG
   -- "Script execution error" occurs
   put "Export complete!"
end startUp
"Script execution error" also occurs when I try to do

export img 1 to myImg as PNG                   -- export to a variable
export img 1 to file "imgdir/myimg.gif" -- export to a file

... and so on.

Takaaki