Image format

Takaaki Furukawa tac at mac.com
Wed Aug 4 19:19:43 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the information.
The file was still corrupt after using "binfile:", but I found out
something.
I hexdump'ed the corrupted file, and obviously the PNG file did not
have any
headers. But files created with "export" command (which is not
supported by
Revolution Engine 2.5) do have headers. So it looks like "put into url"
command
does not add any headers to the file to be saved. And I wonder if what
kind of
format an image is in when the image is "put into url."