[ANN] vector to pdf

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 3 22:41:31 EDT 2004

> I just ask for feedback on PDF readers error messages
> on linux and mac os x

Alejandro,

I for one am very appreciative of your work in this area. PDF output needs
to become as easy as printing. As a matter of fact, that is one way of
getting a PDF out of a Rev stack (if you own Adobe Acrobat - not reader).
That is a costly solution, and cannot be bundled as a part of our own
creations, making it even more important to achieve this capability within
Rev.

I tested your "vector2pdf" with Acrobat 5 (full) and Acrobat Reader 6 on Win2000. In both cases the
PDF files opened and displayed correct color filled objects. I look
forward to text functionality, even in its simplest form would be SOOOO
useful! Let me know if I can assist with testing or providing sample PDF
files created with various programs.

Thanks.
Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>