Advise on enterprize application.

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Aug 2 17:12:29 EDT 2004

On Aug 2, 2004, at 5:13 PM, MisterX wrote:

> why use another client-side-opened port for the server?
>
> I cant even access my mysql server with runrev!

Just to be clear, the mySQL connection works. If you can't access it,
there is some other problem.

Sounds like Andre doesn't have a problem with it from his end, but the
client's firewall does. I'd look at using port 80... almost all
firewalls have to allow that. Just means you need either Rev CGI or PHP
to act as an intermediary.

Come on Andre - if anybody can make that work, YOU can!   ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.